Sunday 17 July 2011

Really really upset!

Just last week it occurred to my dad that it might be nice to get me a present for graduation, never mind the fact that my graduation is this week. Anyway he suggested jewellery of some kind and mentioned something called an achievements bracelet. At first I couldn't find out what the hell it was  but after several google attempts, out of desperation I clicked on a link about jewellery for gymnasts and discovered he was talking about Italian style charm bracelets. Which are bracelets made of square links which can each be swapped out and replaced resulting in unique bracelet. Personally I didn't like them, so I began looking at other jewellery options. I found some charms I liked from a really well known brand but when I looked today the 2 that were on sale were gone (which I sort of understand since they seemed to be getting rid of remainder stock) but also the one I really wanted designed specifically for graduations seems to be gone too. I am oddly heartbroken considering I only came up with this idea on Wednesday and I wish I had just ordered them myself and asked the family to get me more charms (that will teach me- next time I'll nag mother and get her to buy things straight away).
Thanks for reading
DMU_girl

No comments:

Post a Comment