Saturday 16 July 2011

Last night my mum nearly killed the cat

First I need to tell you that we have three furry family members in the house: two cats Sophia (aka psycho) and Rosie (aka yowler) and our mad pet cockerpoo Pippin (aka nightmare). While Rosie and Pippin get on, Sophia hates him and has on several occasions threatened to leave home. All three animals sleep in my mum's room, the cats on the bed, the dog on the floor and as a result of recent hostilities mum now has a litter tray in her her room. Now last night mum went to a friend 50th Birthday and got back at near 11pm at which point she let Sophia, who spends most of the day outside, back in to sleep. Then at about 11.15 mum heads upstairs and I hear a great deal of shouting/swearing it turns out that Sophia had decided to do her business on mum's bed rather than the litter tray! So mum had to clean it up and then strip and remake her bed she also had to make my bed which she had stripped earlier in the day and forgotten about. As a result mum didn't go to bed till 12.30, personally I think Sophia is lucky mum only kicked her out for the night rather than strangle her.
Thanks for reading
DMU_girl
p.s I have reserved a place on a visitors morning to see the training centre for dogs for the disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment